Courte liste de publications récentes reliées aux principales activités de recherche (noms des étudiants gradués en caractères gras)
1. Sanchez. L.F.M., Fournier. B., Jolin, M., Bastien, J. 2014. Evaluation of the Stiffness Damage Test (SDT) as a tool for assessing damage in concrete due to ASR: test loading and output responses for concretes incorporating fine or coarse reactive aggregates. Cement and Concrete Research, 56 : 213-229.
2. Thomas, M.D.A., Fournier, B., Folliard, K.J. 2013. Alkali-Aggregate reactivity (AAR) facts book. Publication FHWA-HIF-13-019, March 2013, 211p.
3. Adams, M.P., Jones, A., Beauchemin, S. Johnson, R., Fournier, B., Shehata, M., Tanner, J.E., Ideker, J.H. 2013. Applicability of the AMBT for ASR of recycled concrete aggregates, Advances in Civil Engineering Materials, 2 (1).
4. Villeneuve, V., Fournier, B., Duchesne, J. 2012. Determination of the damage in concrete affected by ASR – the Damage Rating Index (DRI). Proceedings 14th International Conference on Alkali-Aggregate reaction, May 20-25th 2012, Austin (Texas), electronic).
5. Thomas, M.D.A., Folliard, K.J., Fournier, B., Drimalas, T., Rivard, P. 2012. Study of remedial actions on highway structures affected by ASR. Proceedings 14th International Conference on Alkali-Aggregate reaction, May 20-25th 2012, Austin (Texas), electronic).
6. Thomas, M.D.A., Fournier, B., Folliard, K.J., Resendez, B. 2012. Alkali-silica reactivity field identification Handbook. Publication FHWA-HIF-12-022, Federal Highway Administration, US government of transportation.
7. Rodrigues, A., Duchesne, J., Fournier, B., Durand, B., Rivard, P., Shehata, M. 2012. Mineralogical and chemical assessment of concrete damaged by oxidation of sulphide-bearing aggregates. Cement and Concrete Research, 42, 1336-47.
8. AASHTO Designation PP-65 (authored by Thomas, Fournier, Folliard). 2010. Standard Practice for determining the reactivity of concrete aggregates and selecting appropriate measures for preventing deleterious expansion in new concrete construction, American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, Washington D.C.
9. Fournier, B., Bérubé, M.A., Folliard, K.J., Thomas, M.D.A. 2010. Report on the diagnosis, prognosis and mitigation of ASR in transportation structures. Publication FHWA-HIF-09-004. Federal Highway Administration, US government of transportation.
10. Fournier, B. Thomas, M.D.A., Folliard, K.J., Bérubé, M.A. 2010. Recent developments in the prevention and mitigation of AAR. 52o Congresso Brasileiro do Concrete, Fortaleza (Brazil).
11. Fournier, B., Ideker, J.H., Folliard, K.J., Thomas, M.D.A., Nkinamubanzi, P.C., Chevrier, R. 2010. Effect of environmental conditions on expansion in concrete due to ASR. Materials Characterization, 60, 669-79.
12. Tremblay, C., Bérubé, M., Fournier, B., Thomas, M., Folliard. K. 2010. Experimental investigation of the mechanisms by which LiNO3 is effective against ASR. Cement and Concrete Research, 40, 583-97.
13. Fathifazl, G., Razaqpur, A.G., Isgor, O.B., Abbas, A., Fournier, B., Foo, S. 2010. Proportioning concrete mixtures with recycled concrete aggregates (RCA) - a novel method. Conc Int, 32(3), 37-43.
Voir liste complète des publications récentes